PUBLIC PROCUREMENT GUIDANCE FOR PRACTITIONERS
on avoiding the most common errors in projects funded by the European Structural and Investment Funds
- This guidance aims to offer practical assistance to procurement officers, helping them avoid some of the most common errors and financial corrections observed in recent years by the Commission in the use of ESI Funds.
- It is not an instruction manual on how to comply with the requirements set out in Directive 2014/24/EU.
- It is certainly not a definitive legal interpretation of EU law.
- This guidance is structured around the main stages of a public procurement process from planning to contract implementation. It highlights issues to look out for and potential mistakes to avoid, as well as specific methods or tools:
1. Preparation and planning
2. Publication and transparency
3. Submission of tenders and selection of tenderers
4. Evaluation of tenders and award
5. Contract implementation
– Ver guía (versión en inglés): UE.guidance_public_procurement_2018_en